N95 Medical Masks
N95 Medical Masks are a class of disposable respirators that have been approved by the FDA and NIOSH as a Type N95 respirator suitable for use where fluid resistance is a priority. These masks are suitable for use in surgical and clinical settings have at a minimum a 95% efficiency rating against particulates which are 0.3 microns or larger and have met CDC guidelines for TB exposure. These N95 masks helps protect against particulate contaminants but they do not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. The Misuse of these N95 respirators may result in serious injury or even death.
- Previous 10 articles
- Next 10 articles
- 2011-10-09Gas mask From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 2011-10-12What is Asbestos Dust?
- 2011-10-13Cheers for Trojans
- 2011-10-14Beware Of Polluted Dust From Flooded Fields
- 2011-10-18Peoria police seek gas mask burglar
- 2011-12-08Red power enthusiasm is bold and unrestrained passion Aries
- 2011-12-08All for the staff of the occupational health
- 2011-12-12Johnson products in "carcinogenic door" our city is still available
- 2011-12-12Hair colorings deadly, expose behind the beautiful health concerns
- 2011-12-13A tree green vegetables of core CPI trip